What you can expect
During your training in e-commerce business, you will become familiar with all relevant aspects of e-commerce at AMALYZE and gain exposure to various departments, including customer succcess, online marketing, product management, accounting, event management, and development.
Step by step, we guide you through professional practice and you learn the many areas of
the e-commerce sector. As AMALYZE trainee, you will be integrated in our departments from the very beginning and get insights into the operation and organization of an aspiring e-commerce business.
Join the AMALYZE Team
From the very beginning, you will be integrated into our Customer Success Team and exposed to a broad range of customers ranging from test customers to longstanding clients. As initial contact for customer requests, you will learn how to respond to all types of customer needs and help them adapt their processes to AMALYZE and how to apply data provided by AMALYZE.
If you have a passion for e-commerce (potentially even Amazon), are a fast learner, and enjoy working with people, then you have come to the right place at AMALYZE.
And this is exactly what you can expect:
- Exciting training in e-commerce
- Challenges in the area of e-commerce
- Planning and further development of measures to promote sales
- Customer care via telephone, chat, and email
- Implementation of workshops and seminars
- Training and presentations by AMALYZE
- Identification of potential new customers
- Development of marketing strategies for customer acquisition and support
- Planning and participation in trade shows and conventions
What we offer:
- Motivated, experienced, young and dynamic team
- Extensive and ongoing training and support so that you can be successful
- Flat hierarchies and family corporate culture
- Direct involvement in decision making processes that affect further development of our product
- Regular company events and incentives
- You have earned a secondary school completion certificate (Abitur, Fachabitur or mittlere Reife).
- You enjoy working with technology
- You have an affinity for e-commerce and the internet in general
- You are a communicator and enjoy providing expert advice
- You are motivated and like to move things forward
- You are fluent in German, fluency in English is a plus